A quality alternating mattress that delivers superior pressure relief and pain management
CuroCell Cirrus 2.0 is a dynamic replacement mattress system which can be used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to and including category 4 (0-180kg) and category 2 (180-230kg).
The Cirrus combines air with a soft foam surface and features a unique wave like alternating action resulting in pressure redistribution with a high level of user comfort making the Cirrus particularly suitable for pain therapy in the palliative care environment.
The zero lower weight limit and availability in a shorted size make the Cirrus equally suitable as a paediatric mattress.
The silent and easy to use CuroCell pump includes alternating and static settings both with or without seat inflation making this mattress very functional for all patient groups.
The pump is quiet in operation at below 27 dBa and features a comfort setting, transport function and CPR rapid deflation. Comfort can be further optimised by selecting one of four cycle times between 10 and 25 minutes.
The heel slope function reduces pressure in the heel area.
The mattress is delivered with a soft, elastic, hygienic cover that is durable, easy to clean and vapour permeable which means that the risk of skin maceration is reduced. In addition, the dual cover system reduces the shearing effect when adjusting from a lying to sitting position.
• Quiet operation (21 dBa)
• Transport mode and comfort setting
• Static function care mode with auto return (20 min)
• Alarm and light for low pressure and power failure
• Seat inflation for increased support and comfort when sitting
• Optimise comfort by varying the alternating cycle time
(1) National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Quick Reference Guide. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osborne Park, Western Australia; 2014.
(2) Examination of the shear force and the pressure relief capability, Berlincert 2009.
(3) SS-EN ISO 15496.
(4) ISO 16603 “resistance of penetration by blood and body fluids”, ISO 16604 “resistance of penetration by blood-borne pathogens”, EN 14126, SS 876 00 19 “Health care textiles – Bacteria penetration – Wet”.
|Feature||CuroCell Cirrus 2.0|
|Prevention & Treatment (up to and including)|
Pressure Ulcer Category
|Maximum User Weight||230kg (36 st)|
|Maximum User Weight (Evac Model)||130kg (20 st)|
|Length Dimension Variations||180 / 200 / 220cm|
|Width Dimension Variations||90 / 120cm|
|Mattress Weight||18kg (85x200cm Model)|
|Pump Dimensions (L x W x H)||11.7 x 29.1 x 20cm|
|Pump Operating Cycle||10 / 15 / 20 / 25min|
|Pump Noise Level||27dB|