Safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer – without any heavy lifting
ReTurn7400 is an easy-to-use and incredibly effective assistive device providing convenient and natural support for sit-to-stand and transfer, but it is also a rehabilitation device. ReTurn7400 enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. ReTurn7400 can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheelchair.
For the caregiver, ReTurn7400 enables easy transfers without any heavy lifting. For users who still retain some degree of strength, ReTurn7400 stimulates the natural pattern of movement during sit-to-stand, while at the same time strengthening the muscles and functional ability. This makes it the ideal assistive device in a rehab unit, and a user who uses ReTurn7400 at home can normally live at home longer with the help of only one caregiver.
The ReTurnBelt is an excellent complement to ReTurn Range, when there is a need for greater support and stability; for example, when the user’s weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies.
ReTurn available different models for all situations and users
ReTurn7400 has a low rising ladder that is ideal for shorter adults and children. It also works well in special care situations, such as in an x-ray unit. ReTurn7400 is intended for users weighing max. 150 kg/330 lbs.
ReTurn7500i has a rising ladder of standard height and is appropriate for most adult users. The rising ladder has an opening for quick and easy hooking of ReTurnBelt; and, as with the ReTurn7400, is intended for users weighing max. 150 kg/330 lbs.
ReTurn7600 has been developed for users weighing max. 205 kg/450 lbs. This model therefore features a wider base plate, providing more space for larger and heavier users. ReTurn7600 also has lower-leg supports that are adapted for these users, and a rising ladder that is both higher and wider than the rising ladders on ReTurn7500i and ReTurn7400.
- The original – with a a unique, patented design which makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to manoeuvre
- Rolls, turns and pivots smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces
- Very easy to understand and use, both for the user and the caregiver
- Many different application areas
- Always close at hand
- Can be easily adapted for different users
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver
- Stable and secure base plate
- Easy to roll and directionally stable
- Moving ReTurn requires minimal exertion, even with a heavier user
- The base plate has a low step-in height and clear markings for the user’s feet
- The base plate’s narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn7400 can be positioned very close to the user
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position
- The incline of the rising ladder creates conditions for a natural pattern of movement
- The design allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions
- The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central ‘power grip’, it also enables ‘climbing’
- The ReTurn7500i features a rising ladder (patent pending) with an opening for quick and easy hooking of ReTurnBelt
- The user is also supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer
- The height, width and angle of the lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users
- Lockable wheels
- Neat and attractive design that simplifies hygiene
- Low weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage
- A specially designed bag, which is available as an accessory, protects ReTurn7400/7500i during transport and storage
- ReTurn7400 and ReTurn7500i have the same stable base plate, which makes it possible to change between low and standard-height rising ladders, and thereby cover a broader range of needs and get the best use out of the product
- Many accessories for greater safety, security and utility
- Several models provide solutions for all situations and users
|Feature||ReTurn 7400||ReTurn 7500i||ReTurn 7600|
|Safe working load||150kg (23.6stone)||150kg (23.6stone)||205kg (32.3stone)|
|Overall Height||99.5cm (39.17")||115cm (45.28")||121cm (47.64")|
|Base Plate - |
Outer Dimensions (LxW)
|Base Plate - Height||4cm (1.57")||4cm (1.57")||4.5cm (1.77")|