For sitting transfers
The sliding board EasyGlide is an ingenious invention. The board helps transfer sitting users to and from wheelchairs, beds, toilets, car seats and many other seated positions. It is especially suitable for levelling out height differences and for bridging short distances.
EasyGlide is made of strong polyethylene and is available in two models and different sizes. The longer versions are especially suitable for transfers from wheelchair to car. The flexible three-part sliding board features foldable long sides and is easy to place in front of the wheels of a wheelchair to protect against soiling.
The rounded corners and the smooth, low-friction top surface provide for easy sliding transfers and make the sliding board very easy to position and remove. The double anti-slip tape on the underside prevents the board from sliding against the underlying surface during transfer.
EasyGlide is easy to transport and very convenient to always have close at hands.
- Two models and different sizes are available.
- The long sides of EasyGlide 5020 and 5050 can be folded to protect clothing from the wheels of the wheelchair.
- Rounded corners and a smooth, low-friction top surface for easy positioning, sliding transfers and removal.
- Anti-slip protection on the underside provides for safety and security.
- Very easy to use, quick-guide on the underside.
- Hygienic; can be disinfected with 70 % ethanol, 45 % isopropanol or similar after use.