Helena is a safe, high-performance freestanding lift stand with a cross-rail. Together with a ceiling lift unit, Helena functions as a stationary (x-y) lift system.
The cross-rail is suspended in trolleys and can travel sideways in fixed rails along the total width of the lift stand. This way, the ceiling lift unit can travel in all directions and be used anywhere in the lifting area, both for very low and very high lifting.
Helena is an ideal solution for occasional lifting needs in a specific location, or where it is not possible to install a permanent rail system on the ceiling. Should the lifting needs change, the lift stand can also be disassembled and moved to other locations.
Low weight and large loading capacity
Helena is made of aluminium, which makes the lift stand light in relation to its large loading capacity; up to 285 kg/628 lbs. The design is both compact and discreet while at the same time making Helena one of the sturdiest freestanding lift stands on the market.
Three models provide lifting areas of different sizes
Helena is available in three models with different measurements providing lifting areas of different sizes. For all models, the height can be set at ten different positions to provide the optimal lifting range according to the specific situation and lifting needs.
All models of Helena are supplied complete and ready for mounting and use. They can be used with all Handicare ceiling lift units.
- Freestanding traverse system, for occasional lifting needs in a specific location or where it is not possible to install a permanent rail system on the ceiling
- Easy to assemble
- Can be disassembled and moved to other locations should the lifting needs change
- Aluminium for low weight
- Compact and discreet design
- Strong and stable, for users weighing up to 285 kg/628 lbs
- Three models provide lifting areas of different sizes
- To provide the optimal lifting range, the height can be set at 10 positions with 50 mm/2″ distance
- Safe and convenient lifting solutions for all settings and users