This mattress is suitable for plus size users considered to be at a ‘Medium Risk’ of developing pressure sores.
The Zenith mattress incorporates a combination of high load bearing grades of foam with a softer support surface for added comfort and pressure reduction. The base is constructed from a high resilience foam providing long lasting pressure reduction and a top layer of Visco elastic foam for enhanced comfort and pressure redistribution. Firm foam sides help ease transfer to and from the bed.
The cover is made from a 220gm Polyurethane 4-way stretch vapour permeable fabric, with stitched or optional welded seams.
This 120cm wide mattress provides pressure reduction for heavier patients (up to 349 kg).
The Zenith is available in a variety of sizes to suit our range of beds, giving you peace of mind that the mattress complies with the regulations regarding safety and entrapment.
- Safe Working Load: 349 kg (55 stone)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 200 x 117 x 16cm
- Weight: 18 kg
Mattress Size Variations:
- 120cm wide
- 100cm wide
- 90cm wide
Complies with Standards:
- Ignition hazard: BS7177
- Fire Retardency: BS6807: 1996 CRIB 5
- Fatigue class V: BSEN ISO 3385:1995
- Removable, zipped 4-way stretch polyurethane fabric
- Hypoallergenic & breathable
- Stiched seams, welded seams optional
- Anti-fungal: ATCC 6538/ATCC 9642 OK
- Water Penetration tested to 35kpa (min)
- Tear strength tested to >60N (ISO 4674/A1)
- 4 year warranty