The sky is no limit!
Handicare’s SystemRoMedic™ MilkyWay is a complete, simple and safe rail system for permanent installation on the ceiling and/or on the walls. Each MilkyWay rail system is individually designed, in close cooperation with the customer, allowing for adaptation to specific conditions and for meeting of specific requirements.
Together with an optional choice of ceiling lift unit and the appropriate lifting accessories, MilkyWay offers unlimited possibilities for design and adaptation of the perfect stationary lifting solution for all settings, rooms and lifting needs.
All the parts you need, nothing else
MilkyWay is a complete rail system that makes the most of your specific conditions. It includes all the parts necessary for creating individually adapted, safe and flexible lifting solutions but, for the sake of simplicity, nothing else. For example:
- Straight rails in three rail profiles and in many lenghts, from 1600-7000 mm / 63″-275.6″, prepared for in-rail charging
- Rail curves in 15°, 22.5°, 45° and 90° variants, prepared for in-rail charging
- Switches such as shunting rails, turntables and transition gates for all kinds of rail systems
- Ceiling fixtures; brackets and adjustable pendants for ceilings of different heights and structures
- Wall brackets and vertical supports for free bearing rail systems and for different wall structures and material
- Rail accessories and installation equipment; traverse trolleys, power supply etc
Materials and surface coating
MilkyWay straight rails and rail curves are made of powder-coated aluminium while all fixtures; brackets, pendants etc, are made of powder-coated steel. All powder-coated MilkyWay parts are white (RAL9010). At an additional charge, they can also be supplied in various other colours or with a bare metal finish.
MilkyWay offers excellent value for money and a long-term solution with optimal adaptation, flexibility, simplicity and safety
- Simple, functional and safe
- Very versatile, can be adapted to all settings, rooms and lifting needs
- Requires a minimum of floor space
- Always in place and ready for use
- Discreet and attractive design
- Very easy to install
Supported by Lisclare throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Transfer and lifting aids
More information about the complete range of SystemRomedic transfer and lifting aids are available in this brochure