For positioning in bed and for sitting transfers, three sizes for active users
EasySlide (50 x 60) is an excellent aid for active users when turning in bed or moving users up in bed. It can also be used to facilitate sitting transfers from the bed to the wheelchair.
A remarkably compact device that opens surprising opportunities
EasySlide is a small, practical aid that encourages activation. For the carer, EasySlide decreases the number of assisted positionings and eliminates unnecessary lifting, which spares both back and shoulders. EasySlide is also an outstanding device for helping pregnant women with pelvic and back pain and people with reduced functional abilities to turn in bed independently.
- Soft, padded outside provides for comfortable and gentle transfers.
- The outer fabric is available in two types: polyester and microfiber. The polyester is less sensitive to dirt, while the microfiber is more comfortable when the user is lying on the product for long periods of time.
- The ULF sliding material reduces the friction under the user.
- Protective and disposable covers for improved hygiene and less laundry are available as accessories.
- Replaceable protective cover containing carbon fiber reduces static electricity.
Supported by Lisclare throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Transfer and lifting aids
More information about the complete range of SystemRomedic transfer and lifting aids are available in this brochure