The UniversalSling provides support for the patient’s lower body and back without head support. The sling is suitable for those with good head control, who need support for the lower body. The through-leg design provides an aperture space for hygienic toileting needs.
Our emotion range of slings provide a simple and cost effective transfer solution. The slings have been developed based on years of experience working closely with clinicians and care workers, responding to requirements in both the acute and long-term care environments. Our innovative design with advanced polyester material results in a hard wearing and robust but low cost sling range.
Our slings are compatible with most leading brands of patient transfer equipment available today. The emotion design draws from the Scandinavian approach where the aim is to create maximum comfort for the patient, and simple practicality for the care provider.
Slings can be machine washed up to 80°c
With looped attachment fixings, emotion has a safe working load of up to 500kg (78 stone)!
Our slings are available from Paedriatric to Plus Size sizes. Colour coded seams provide a visual aid to help identify the sling size.
- High in quality and outstanding in design
- SWL of up to 500kgs (Plus sizes only)
- Colour coded seams provide aid to help identify the slings size
- Clear labelling for carer and technical services
- Mesh/net and In Situ material finish available
- Applicator pocket for ease of fit
- Designed for the user and care giver