Caring for Bariatric clients with traditional shower-toilet chairs is heavy work. Care staff are obliged to work in unnatural postures and suffer from static back strain.
The electric height-adjustability ensures that the seat reaches a maximum tilting angle of 17 degree when at its maximum height, thereby creating the optimum seating balance for the client / resident.
The Elexo XXL provides comfort with the ergonomically shaped seat, calf support and foldable extended armrests.
- Simple electric high / low adjustment Manual operation with battery indicator.
- Tilt adjustment to a maximum of 17 degree.
- 3 plastic castors fitted with brakes.
- 1 direction Wheel.
- Extremely stable due to the fitting of 2 lifting motors.
- Rail for toilet bucket or bedpan.
- With sleep mode setting after 60 minutes.
- Simple to recharge with charger included.
- Folding and extended armrests.
- In 2 parts seat with toilet opening.
- Ergonomic calf support.
- Swivelling and detachable footrests.