Flexible sling provides great support and can be left ‘in situ’ under patients
FlexibleSling is a sling that meets the need for a lot of support and, in a flexible way, follows the contours of the body and gives the user a sense of security. FlexibleSling is designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, and especially for users with deformities and users who need extra head support. FlexibleSling can also be used for lifting from a recumbent position on the floor.
FlexibleSling is available in two variants, with and without reinforced leg supports, and several sizes, all for users weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the user does not sit on the lifting sling
- High back; the user is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs
- Slightly reclined seated posture
- Made of airy polyester net and can therefore be left in a wheelchair, moulded seat or similar after completed transfer
- Follows the shape of the body
- Particularly suitable for users in moulded seats
- FlexibleSling with divided leg supports is available with or without reinforced leg supports
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs
FlexibleSling is also available with undivided leg supports and with undivided leg supports and commode opening.
|Size||User Hip Width (cm)||User Weight, Approx (kg)|